Friday, January 27, 2006

 

Datsta's replacement

Now that Datsta has gone to New Plymouth to be a rally car again, the search for something to go on the trailer is underway. This one looks pretty interesting (photo by david), I may need a dead possum to strap on my helmet! (Sorry Dave, been cleaning 15GB from your computer).

You will be pleased to hear (I'm sure) that I bought the car today, Saturday, from the builder, Jim Baird, and now I am the owner of a 1928 Model A Special.

I don't really want a dead possum on my hat!

First event is a hillclimb 19th Feb. I need to find out before then:
how to make it run properly
how to drive a car with no synchro and the accelerator between the brake & clutch
4 wheel drum brakes with rod actuators
aaah... getting hysterical... ROTFL

Comments:
I don't think that he's joking!
 
Oh dear.

Same car, same corner, different camera :)

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7376/172/1600/Hill2_20050501Nf.jpg
 
OMG thank goodness I have left home.
 
Did cars go fast in 1928????
 
If I cover my eyes, does it go away?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?