Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 

Watch the Model A in action

The Sports Car Club have set up a new website that is not hosted on www.binary.co.nz as it has been for several years. Their new site is www.sccnz.co.nz and on their front page is a U-tube video of the February grasskhana, the last event that the Model-A ran in. You can watch the Model A at about the 4 minute mark on the video. The Model A times for the day were just a bit faster than the blue 300HP Fraser.

It was some fun, I must say, and I learnt a lot about what makes them go and how to fix them.


The first time I saw it, with Ken Williams driving in the Domain hillclimb and the day I bought it from Jim Baird.



Racing at Pukekohe in the Classic Trial before I got chased out and entry refunded for driving too slowly, and on its way to the shipping container to the UK last week.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?